From the family of Twinstar Hay Rakes comes the Lonestar Rake, a single basket rake designed for smaller haying operations that still demand the very best in hay production. The Lonestar Rake offers many of the same benefits as the larger Twinstar V-Rake, the most important being the ability to product the cleanest hay and most consistent windrows of any style of hay rake. Cleaner hay provides the highest quality feed, ensuring that animals receive proper nutrients, and ensuring higher returns for your operation.
Lonestar Hay Rakes are designed for functionality and longevity in today’s demanding markets. Hydraulically driven rubber mounted tines allow the operator to match the basket and ground speed to the crop conditions. This helps produce consistent windrows that dry faster and are ready for baling sooner. Offset wheels follow ground contours and baskets can be hydraulically raised if needed to avoid obstacles. Lonestar Rakes are designed for demanding conditions and for operators who expect reliability and longevity.
- Hydraulic Basket Lift
- Adjustable valve to control basket speed
- Adjustable manual basket angle, 40 to 65 degrees
- 5 Bar Baskets are equipped with 24″ diameter drive & idler wheels laser cut from 3/8″ high strength steel
- Requires only 8 gallons per minute to operate the rake
- Hydraulic drive motor is mounted to a separate bearing housing and shaft assembly which in turn is mounted to the drive wheel and basket assembly for increased strength and reliability
- Basket rake assembly equipped with torsion axle which provide a superior suspension versus spring protection
- Basket Frames are designed for durability & are equipped with gauge wheel mounting brackets
- Idler end of the basket is equipped with a self-aligning idler hub. This unique feature ensures precision tine bar, bearing and hub alignment which provides years of trouble free service
- Weight: 1900 lbs.