A simple solution for a common problem... What do you do when you are ready to bale your hay and a little moisture changes all your plans. Pull out the fluffer tedder, and gently aerate the windrow. Control how your hay dries, no matter how you put it up. Allow air to move through your hay for faster and more uniform drying.
This is the machine that started it all for Pequea. It has been around for many years, and continues to prove a valuable resource for many farms, large and small.
- Tedding width: 7'
- Overall width: 9'10"
- PTO drive
- 8 adjustable reel settings
- Dependable double belt drive
- Rubber mounted finger action
- Cam mechanism adjusts tine angle as bars turn
- Number of tines: 50
- Note: price does not include rims and tires
- Weight: 705 lbs.