Meyer offers a revolutionary design for a snow push that adjusts on the go from 8' wide out to 12'. Imagine being able to clear a parking lot of snow with a 12' wide snow push, and then also clearing in between parked cars by reducing the width to 8'. Imagine being able to drive up on to your trailer with a 12' wide snow push that reduces down to 8' width for legal transport.
The Meyer Power Box is designed to fit carriers with a universal skid steer style mount. It comes with heavy duty hydraulic cylinders and self-lubricating UHMW wearing pads to adjust smoothly and efficiently. It features a thick rubber edge on the back, and steel skid shoes on the sides. The back drag edge is also rubber edge protected to 8'
The Meyer Power Box has many applications, including the dairy and cattle industry for lot clearing, or anywhere material can be pushed.
- Moldboard height: 36"
- Moldboard and wing sheet thickness: 1/4"
- Hydraulic cylinders: 2-1/2" bore x 22" stroke, double acting
- Cutting edge - main: 1" x 8" rubber
- Cutting edge - wing: 1" x 6" rubber
- Cutting edge - back drag: 1" x 6" rubber
- Skid shoes: 1/2" thick x 3" wide Hardox 400 plate
- Skid shoes, back drag: 3/8" thick x 2" wide steel
- Note: hoses & couplers to host machine NOT supplied
- Weight: 2069 lbs.