For over 20 years, the Highline Rock Picker has proven itself as a machine that delivers year in, year out. Designed with few moveable parts, as well as extremely durable components, the Highline Rock Picker remains rock solid. Highline offers the all new NT Rock Picker (available in 78”, 60” and 44” sizes), an upgraded unit with a fresh focus on safety and design features that will make your life even easier when taking care of cleaning up your fields.
To ensure rocks are firmly picked out of the soil and placed into the bucket, a raking reel is a must. Without a reel and track system, rocks will sling shot past the bucket wasting time back tracking to pick rocks up a second time. Only Highline rock pickers come standard equipped with the advanced track and reel system making a tough job as gentle as possible on the equipment.
The Highline hitch moves the rock picker fully into view of the operator and out of the way of the tractor (even a tractor with duals). The hitch also advances the rock picker to a new level of transport convenience with a self-locking hitch. The self-locking design doesn’t require any pins or wedges, when you get to the field, the transport lock is opened, when going back to transport the lock is automatic.
- Picking Width: 60"
- Transport Width: (with tires) machine centered with tractor: 125.5"
- Working Width: to center of tractor (machine is offset to right of tractor): 165.75"
- Transport Length: 224"
- Operating Length: 206"
- Height: 71.25"
- Dumping Height: 84 in. (2.1 m)
- Tongue Weight: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Bucket Capacity: 2.57 cu. yd. (1.96 cu m)
- Tire Size: 16.5L-16.1
- Required Horsepower: 70
- Recommended Horsepower: 135
- Hydraulic Outlets Required: 3
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2500 psi (17236 kPa)
- Hydraulic Flow Required: 18gpm (68 l/min)
- Lift Cylinder: 3.5" x 34"
- Hydraulic Hitch: Yes
- Hydraulic Drive: Yes
- Picking Style: Reel
- Number of Bats: 3
- Minimum Rock Diameter : 2" (50mm)
- Maximum Rock Diameter : 24" (.61 m)
- Frame: 6" x 4" x ¼" Rectangular Tubing
- Replaceable Tines: Main Apron Tines are replaceable to allow for high acre usage.
- Hard Surfacing: Reel Arm Teeth and Apron Tines (Standard)
- Weight: 7050 lbs.