BRADCO MAGNUM MULCHER MM72S, SKID STEER MOUNT
This low profile mulching head reduces trees and brush to mulch in a matter of seconds. With the head mounted on a skid steer you can drive into a tree, push it over and mulch it up.
The head is powered hydraulically through a smooth self-aligning belt drive. Replaceable carbide teeth are mounted to fixed hammers on the rotor. The unit can easily shred up to 8" diameter hardwood trees with speed.
- Designed for skid steer mounting
- Hammers: 54
- Hydraulic flow: 30 to 45 GPM
- Five line hydraulic connection required
- Operating pressure: 3,500 - 5,000 psi
- Note: price does not include excavator mount, tooth set or hose kit
|Specifications||Reversible carbide teeth and claw teeth can easily be interchanged without the need of rebalancing the rotor; synchronous belt drive system eliminates belt and belt drive sprocket slippage; heavy duty bent axis variable displacement piston motor.|